Saturday, August 20, 2011

Great Video of Old Fremont Street Before the Experience




Video created by VivaLasVegas1907

    I am passing through Las Vegas on a journey around the country.  I enjoy the attractions and the sites available here.  The longer that I am in Vegas, the more I come to appreciate how many amazing things there are to see and do here.  Along with the current attraction there is a lot of history.  And it is very colorful.  Everyone has heard tales about Vegas and the Mob.  While I have been here I have also looked into the history of Vegas.  Really, the place is relatively new.  Las Vegas was founded in 1905.  This Video shows pictures from old Vegas.  In here you will see The Mint and the Apache Hotel.  Both of these places are important  in the story of Benny Binion.  The Golden Nugget is part of Steve Wynn's Store.  And it goes on and on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment